Sunday 8 September 2013

Inspired by Anna Griffin




I have long been a fan of Anna Griffin however like most paper crafters I tend to hoard the papers because they are just too gorgeous to use.  With the advent of her new range of embossing folders and die cutters it is possible to make an impact on cards using similar paper products, thereby leaving my stash of A.G. papers untouched.
The first card is a Birthday card for my boss at Samuel Taylor (Click on Crafts), Brighouse. I have used the signature embossing folder, distressed with antique linen distress ink and new flower die cutter, with images from Crafters Companion flower fairies CD rom (candy tuft fairy) and Joanna Sheen's Victorian Flowers CD rom. Both have been decoupaged.
 The sentiments for the first two cards are frames and fonts from the Anna Griffin Creative Journaling CD rom which I imported into Craft Artist 2 and used from there.
The angel is an Anna Griffin polymer stamp from 2012 (I think), coloured with promarkers, the holly and poinsettia from My Craft Studio and the little postcard images are from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Christmas CD.
Oh! nearly forgot, the letters for 'Vesna' were cut using an X cut die cutting plate.

Hope you like my new selection.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely vintage feel to them. Now if I worked for Samuel Taylors I'd never come home with any wages. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha! it is like working in a candy shop when you're on a diet. So much temptation!

      I MUST RESIST....... LOL

      Delete