Sunday 9 March 2014

More lovely La Blanche stamps


Here we have a few more of the images I have been chillaxing with this afternoon.
What is it about colouring in? many people never grow out of it!


I apologise to any gardeners out there if I've got the flower names wrong....I tried searching Google but either the flower looked wrong with the leaves or via versa.


Here in Yorkshire it's been a beautiful day! T-shirt weather....no kidding!
Took my poochie for a walk and it was glorious!
Another "what is it....." ... about dogs? do they have telepathy?
before I went on the walk I went into my bedroom and put on my trainers. My dog couldn't see what I was doing as I'd shut the door and I didn't want my dog, to get my daughter's dog, wound up since I wasn't taking her. As soon as I walked out of the bedroom there they were! both of them, like jack-in-a-boxes, all exited and thinking they were both going out for a walk.


Yve
:)

Happy Crafting whatever style you choose.


No comments:

Post a Comment