Thursday 10 April 2014

Hidden Greeting card

I've been a little remiss over the last few weeks and neglected my blog. My next class is two days away and I realised I haven't even posted the pictures for it never mind the "How to do it" for the last class. Anyway, here they are:





The above is the main card for this weekends class but here are some more ideas with the stamps I got to work with.



Once again the formatting is playing stupid games and the photos refuse to move around the page! So they are all over the place!
The background for this top card has been embossed using funky foam to create a stamp from a Tonic die. This will also be covered in class.


 


 
Fed up of trying to format this. It won't even align left now. Time for bed!
Night Night.
 
Yve
 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment