Sunday 25 January 2015

Water colouring

Last week (ish) I was watching the launch of the new Spectrum Noir aqua pens which reminded me why I had bought the Promarker versions a couple of years ago. Having seen a similar demo at the time I had wanted to try it , but as the way it sometimes goes, I'd never actually got round to it.

Anyway this week I decided to put any other projects to one side and finally get round to playing with the pens. I did two versions of this (but sadly dripped paint on one of them) and I was so pleased with one of them that I made it into a piece of wall art.


I hope you like it. I used the new heartfelt creations dies for the flowers and butterflies, Tonic Royal Fern die and a section of a Crafts two ( I think) die.

I'm so impressed and will be using these pens again in my colouring as I absolutely love them. They blend really well and colour mixing is really easy when scribbled on a glass mat.

Gotta go check my jam tarts now so more later.


Yve

No comments:

Post a Comment