Sunday 20 October 2013

Fancy Cupcakes



 
 
After being inspired by a very talented lady called Sarah that I work with (see Crave for Cakes on Facebook) I ventured into making some of the fancy cupcakes that are now in fashion. The pink ones are vanilla and the others are chocolate orange. When I was growing up I was fortunate enough to have Grandmas who were very skilled in Dressmaking, knitting, tatting, lace making, crocheting, and baking, so although the baking was not a particular challenge, the icing was a little daunting. However, Sarah lent me the large icing nozzle that I needed and it wasn't as difficult as I had imagined. I am quite pleased with the results and they taste as good as they look. OK....I'm biased but my children, best friend, her husband, daughter and grandson are not. I am now going to look at different recipes and try some more. Who knows one day I might even be selling them.
 
Yve

No comments:

Post a Comment