Thursday 3 October 2013

Resist stamping





These 3 cards were supposed to be samples for my upcoming craft class towards the end of October however I am told that these stamps won't arrive in time. Sooo....the class (if enough people book) will be the same technique (resist stamping) but with a different selection of stamps. If you have a brayer please bring this with you although I think some are being ordered in, so don't worry if you haven't got one.
I did want to do masking as well but I think that would probably be too much of a challenge for one morning combined with resist stamping so I'm going to leave that for another time.

Now it's time to go back to my craft desk and design a birthday cards for my beautiful daughter although as a parting shot.........SOOOO disappointed that Anna Griffin did not bring to QVC the holly die cutters I've seen going for an extortionate bid on a well known auction site and since she won't be back till after Christmas it's not looking likely that we will get them here in the UK.  :(  :(  :(

Happy crafting
Yve

1 comment: