Monday 20 May 2013

New to Blogging

Ok! ...... this is a first for me, getting into the more difficult side of computing (as I see it anyway).

I'm starting this blog as a way of displaying the crafts that I do. Mostly I will be showing the handmade cards I make, but in amongst there may be scrapbooking, dressmaking, cake decorating, knitting and whatever I decide to put my mind to.

So,... without further ado........ the first card I am going to post! 


This is a demo card I made for Samuel Taylor crafts, which I taught for a class on the 11th May (2013). It was made using 'Justrite' stamps (French Rose and a frames set). Also used was the Woodware vase punch and coloured with Promarkers.


Vase of Flowers


1 x A4 Base card (cut to 14.75 cm)
1 x Smooth 160gsm White card
Woodware vase punch ( 13/4 inch or 4.5cm)
3D foam squares or silicone glue.
Tuxedo Black  Memento ink pad

 

Promarkers

Roses                          Daisies                        Frame                         Shadow                      Leaves/stem

Maroon                        Denim blue                  Buttercup                    Ice grey 5                   
Berry red                     China blue                   Pastel yellow               Ice grey 3                   
                                     Sunflower                   Pastel Blue                  Ice grey 1              
                                            
 
Stems
 
 Bright green
Apple
 
Ok! getting nagged by my daughter so I need to finish off...........I'LL BE BACK!
 
Yve

 

1 comment:

  1. I love the effect of the vase. My colouring always looks like a 5 year old has done it. Lol.

    ReplyDelete